Rock-Tips is a specially formulated, non-toxic application for use in protecting sensitive fingertips while playing a guitar, bass or other stringed instrument. When applied to your fingertips, Rock-Tips creates a thin, protective membrane that is extremely tough, allowing you to play longer and build your natural guitar calluses up faster.
Rock-Tips is a new approach to the age-old problem of dealing with painful fingertips while developing calluses for beginning musicians. In addition, Rock-Tips can repair torn or damaged calluses in more experienced players, as well as protect fingertip calluses from moisture and other damaging elements.
A safe new alternative to using toxic glue on your fingertips!
In the past, many musicians have relied on strong glues and liquid bandages to help relieve fingertip pain, all with less than perfect results. Household glue is very brittle and unforgiving, while liquid bandages gum up instrument strings and wear off quickly.
Rock-Tips Liquid Callus Formula is based around a medical adhesive, which is designed specifically for use on human skin. With additional polymers added for flexibility and strength, our proprietary formula acts and feels like a hardened layer of skin – with all the flexibility and toughness of a real callus. Rock-Tips will stay on even during the most grueling sessions, and scrubs off with soap and water.
Benefits of Rock-Tips
- Relieves fingertip pain associated with playing a guitar, bass or other stringed instrument.
- Rebuilds and repairs damaged, peeling or torn fingertip calluses and prevents blisters from forming.
- Protects fingertips from moisture, cracked skin and other damaging elements.
- Helps build natural calluses faster by allowing you to play for longer periods of time.
- Long lasting and tough – a typical application of Rock-Tips will stay on your fingertips for 1-2 days of active playing, and a single 4 ml bottle contains over 150 applications – about 2 month’s worth if you use it every day.
- Completely transparent and unobtrusive – doesn’t impede the feeling of the strings on your fingers.
- Safe and easy to use – non-toxic, quick curing formula will wash off with soap and warm water.
- Useful for all levels of musicians, from beginner to professional.
Developed and tested by musicians
Rock-Tips was developed and tested by musicians, so we know it works…
try it out for yourself.
“I do 476 shows a year with Cirque du Soleil. That doesn’t include playing and jamming 2 to 3 nights a week after the shows with my musician friends here in Las Vegas. Due to all that playing, I have pretty hefty calluses on my fingers. But due to the extreme dryness of the weather here in Las Vegas, skin cracks under the fingernails. Particularly on the ring finger. Our keyboard player has been plagued by cracking skin on his fingers for years. Rock-Tips seals cracks and protects the skin so we can play as hard as we can pain free. Having performed nearly 9000 consecutive shows over 19 years without missing one, sore fingertips has never made me miss a show, but with Rock-Tips, I’ll be able to play pain free.” – Bruce Rickerd, Cirque du Soleil